Over the years, I’ve put together a list of extra-unique weddings I’d love to photograph one day. I thought now would be the perfect time to share my growing list…and maybe even give you a few awesome wedding ideas!
I have an extra special thank you gift to anyone who helps me cross one off my list!
- Colored wedding dress – (fully colored, excluding blush and ivory)
- Another country themed (Italy, France, etc)
- Wedding of a couple aged 70+
- Las Vegas
- 1920s-1950’s (The hair, style, decor, Everything!)
- 80’s/(early) 90’s
- A board game themed
- Irish dancing for the first dance
- Wedding with tons of décor and details (like this or this)
- Beauty and the beast
Lots of sunflowers
- Choreographed ceremony entrance (like this!)
engagement sessions work, too!
- Amusement park
- Southern California
Nevada New Mexico (Albuquerque)
- South Carolina
- Utah (Bryce Canyon)