K. Moss Photography
photographing love stories since 2009.
Why do couples choose K. Moss Photography?
- I’m actually part photographer, part ninja. Don’t believe me? Check out some of my reviews below.
- You won’t have to pick and choose which parts of your day you want covered. I’ll be there from getting ready, through the reception.
- I focus on the whole picture. From detail photos, candids of your guests, and newlywed excitement, I’m here to help you remember it all.
- I get how overwhelming this whole deal is, so I’m constantly releasing new tips and planning advice.
- Worried about the mother nature on your wedding day? Between a umbrellas, blankets, & fans, I’ve totally got it covered!
- Forget lame, super-posed photos. I’m here to let the day unfold naturally and capture your personality.
- We’re going to be friends forever. I still keep in touch with my very first bride from 2009!
What Couples Are Saying
The K. Moss Experience
Based in Eastern Pennsylvania, I am also available for destination weddings throughout the country. My wedding photography style is a blend of a few different styles including photojournalistic and classic.
Selecting a good wedding photographer is not an easy decision! There are many great wedding photographers, and after looking at a few, the photos on their websites look pretty good, right? Here are a few things that set K. Moss Photography apart from the rest of the photographers in the Berks county, and Lehigh Valley area:
- K. Moss Photography delivers a great experience – as proven by numerous reviews on WeddingWire, TheKnot, and Facebook.
- I keep in touch with my clients in the days leading up to their big day and long after their wedding day has passed – including my very first couple from back in 2009!
- I have a cozy studio where we can discuss all the details about your wedding. This private setting ensures us a distraction-free meeting space where can go into detail, look through all the products I offer, and really get to know each other. (Plus, there’s ice cream!)
- I’ve photographed all types of weddings, including various lighting situations, bridal parties of over 20 people, and unexpected challenges.
Simply put, I have the experience to consistently deliver incredible wedding photos time after time.
Goodbye boring photos, Hello awesome experience!
If you think posed pictures are boring and want a wedding photographer who feels like your best friend – You’ve just found your girl!
Ready to say goodbye to boring photos and hello to an awesome experience?! Let’s chat before someone else grabs your wedding date!